Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thailand National skateboard team in the U.S.A.!!

When I was told I had a budget to come to America with two of my skater's, I had my doubts as to whether it would come to pass . . . but WE ARE HERE!



The Marin headlands is an old army bunker which has a fantastic view of the bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. Here is the crew and Chelsa about to arrive at one of the worlds most famous sites.




I think Je calling Chelsa "Mom" was maybe the cutest thing ever . . . the proud parents!


We are really here! Nui, Sten and Ton couldn't be here, but we miss them and wish they were here. We miss you guys!!


One amazing city!


Je throws a precision tre over a pylon at the Novato skatepark.





My best friend Bart met the guys and showed them what a proper gap to tailslide looks like!


Nut getting some K-grind to fakie action on a bank to block @ Novato.



The crew chillin' @ Novato in the shade of some palm trees

No comments: