Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sunshine and skating . . . Aala park! (Hawaii part 3)

I finally fully understand why the Hawaiian Islands are such a tourist destination . . .
This being my first vacation to Hawaii, the rain and mild temperatures of the first few days sort of had me less than sold. However, for the last few days the sun has been out and the weather - hot! I can now agree it is a paradise!
Yesterday I skated the Aala Skate Park while Chels and Lynda hit China town for some shopping and culture. Chelsa agreed to take some pics after they returned and I have to say she has a knack for it . . .

Photobucket
Nollie 180 heelflip on the wave bank
Photobucket
This volcano was a fun!
Photobucket
Lynda hit the park as well (sort of)

Photobucket
Thomas Lee showed up after a bit and just ripped the park. My battery died or there would have been more of this guy - here he guides a clean noseblunt on the hubba

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pic man

Karen said...

great pix taken by Chelsa!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!