Friday, August 3, 2007

My first blog . . . Charmed, I'm sure.

Dare to dream
After leaving SFO some ten plus hours ago, I am sitting in Tokyo International Airport awaiting the second leg of my flight to my latest adventure . . . Thailand National Skateboarding Coach!
I made a new friend, Shunsuke, on the plane. “Shun” was flying home to Japan to visit his family and "expecting" sister for summer break from school in Concord. We talked and shared photos and stories most of the flight.
Shun’s sister (who happens to be his families dog as well) got pregnant on his birthday recently . . . I’m not certain how he knew it was the same day, but congratulations to his “little sister” none-the-less! Here is a picture of us on the plane before I offered the lady next to me my extra sugar packet as a joke (my bad attempt at overcoming our language barrier).



No comments: