Friday, August 10, 2007

Shrewgy brings the "yoon"

This is a recent correspondence with my buddy Shrewgy. In case it's even possible that anyone doesn't know him, he's a skater who's been in the game forever. He is the person who got me into judging which is definately part of how this coaching job came to pass . . . Thanks Shrewg!(this is the only picture of you I have in Thailand) -

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ughhh, that is pretty sick. Do you know that Nutt and Ji are my friends? I love them dudes. I know Tong too, he always judges the Thai Asian X Qualifiers. He used to work for Quiksilver Thailand too. I was never able to get his e-mail to work though. Damn, homey do it up man! I hope you can get those guys into contest form. I am sure you have noticed now that they definitely have the skills!

Keep posting in the blog and I'll keep checking up on it. Oh yeah how are the "yoon" (mosquitoes) in Suphanburi treating you, they were kinda savage when I went there (no repellant).

Shrewg

What's up Shrewgy!!
Thanks for hittin' me up!
Yes! I do know that Nutt and Ji know you . . . they asked me about where you were and I told them about you going on that Emerica bike tour . . . they both went "ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!". It was pretty awesome!
The mosquitos are not even existent yet . . . now that you planted the seed, I am sure that will change (HAHA).
You wouldn't believe the gruelling days I put these guys through . . . So far they have ALL learned backside and frontside 50/50 nollie out, shov-it out and backside and frontside 180 out . . . into transition over the box! I won't even start with what they've learned on transition in one week . . . basically they rule!
They're freaking warriors man! Even when they're scared or tired or hurt, they still want to try!
I am already a proud coach . . .
Anyways, rock on and i'll hit ya back again soon!
EK

1 comment:

chelsa said...

Ughhh & oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.
That is pretty sick B.H.B.