Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I get by with a little help from my friends . . . (HK part 4)

This one goes out to the good friends back home that know how much I love life and skateboarding and have supported me for the last four, ten or thirty eight years. Thanks to my parents, my sisters, my wonderful Chelsa and to Jim at Real and DLX and Joey and Shrewgy at Ace trucks. I can't convey the deep gratitude that I have for this charmed life. Cheers to my WHOLE family!
Here are some pictures of the crowds - they love that I pass out stickers for the kids after the demos . . . thanks to Ace and DLX for that as well - Life is good, good, good.













Here are more pictures of us exploiting photo ops throughout HK . . .







3 comments:

chelsa said...

Um - who's that pirate...?

Eric Kirkwood said...

Don't worry . . . she's too tall for me babe.

Unknown said...

ACE HKirkwood Invasion!