Friday, August 8, 2008

Our . . . fans?(HK part 2)

Our demos are at the half way point now, but it is strange how long it seems like we've been here. With three demos a day we definately get our quota of emotions and excitement in. We get around two to four hundred people per show and we have started to notice familiar faces- wethat we have . . . fans! So cool.









Here are some early morning shots of the park that we get to fly around on. Below are some of our recurring show goers (our "fans" if you will).





Travis and Jess (local shredders)


Creamy and Karen are funny . . . they bring us pictures of ourselves from the day before to sign and then take more. I think they are hoping we start a boy band so they can sell the photos on Ebay . . . you never know ladies.


Bailey and Andrew dubbed her the "cougar" . . . what does that mean?






This is Wylei, she is an up and coming Pop star and actress in Hong Kong and we did a press shoot with her for . . . Umm, something. After meeting Wylei, found her on the cover of the latest issue of a popular HK magazine.




Joey and Law




This is Cez. Her friend Gigi couldn't make it to this show, but I wanted to mention her too because they are good people. Thanks for the support!

I am in the fan club of a couple of Hong Kong locals myself . . .



This is Sam of Sam's Tailor. He has made suits for many of the Presidents of the U.S. including Nixon, Clinton and both Bushes. He has also created suits for The Black Eyed Peas, Bowie, James Brown and many, many others. Oh, did I mention he has a suit in production for . . . ME, STOKED!!




I'll have to get back to you on the name of my friend the HK Waffleman. One thing I can say is that if you see his stand, I recommend the coconut and poppyseed waffle ($HK10).

Hong Kong is a thing to behold. Our last few days were spent in some typhoon conditions which actually sort of added to the mystique. More soon.
P.S. Miss you Chelsa XoxoxoXOXOXooO!

5 comments:

iam_travis said...

halo! i am travis,i already copy the pic,it's cool.and i will go to see your show again , see u guy

Karen said...

Haha! How do you know my idea? So when are you gonna sign a record label? LOL

Awesome display for the last few days, and I'm coming for more. You're gonna get sick of seeing me HAHA!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am in your blog, man!!!!!
Karen, you are right!!
If they form a boy band, we gonna start a fan club!!! HAHA!!

chelsa said...

I miss you too! Waffles and pop stars = good times.

Anonymous said...

what's up dog. Looks like you're having gun on the other side of the world. I hope you bring back some footage so we can see how you killed it out there. Do a kickflip for me out on the streets of HK for me and will see you when you get back. Peace.