Thursday, September 20, 2007

Caught in the act

Wasuat is one of the guys in the association who takes care of things like flight Itineraries, scheduling problems and many other things . . . basically he is the goto guy.
Wasuat recently gave me some cool pictures of different aspects of our daily routine.






We are ALWAYS stretching. We basically stretch before and after anything physical that we do. The benefits of being well stretched are obvious right away . . . It feels great making it a part of everyday life.















Although I totally love to skate with my team . . . I generally reserve it for the weekends or in the evening. In order to make an impact on the calibur of my skaters technical ability, I have to see exactly what is happening. I always try to pay close attention to each of my skaters in order to have an understanding of their specific needs. It's weird at first to focus on watching and analizing instead of skating, but it is so fulfilling to see the progression that comes from the ability to give wise insight.











6:30AM football is best played barefoot. Unfortunately, we had so many toe jams that we had to go back to shoes.

There is such a feeling of exhileration to wake up early and go to bed exhausted . . . it truly gives some better perspective to what a day can be . . . speaking of which have a great one all!

No comments: