Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Some actual skateboarding!

As I am generally absorbed in training my team, I don't often get a chance to document their trickery. Mike snipered a picture of me putting the guys through rainbow rail practice and I was able to shoot a couple of pictures as well. Enjoy . . .




Me Coaching, Nut smith grinding




This is Ji. He is one of my skaters and here he shows the text-book backside smith grind (tongue-out style points) . . . GET IT JI!




Here is Nui with a 50/50 grind to backside 180 out.

2 comments:

b.art said...

sick! i want to skate too. those crazy 3 sided spine things in the background of the rainbow rail shot look sketchy. I think you should find a way to do a trick on one of them, like a judo nose grab tail tap, and post a picture of it.

b.art said...

miss you man.